Monday, November 16, 2009

update on Luke (11-16-09)







So over the past weekend, Luke has apparently hit a growth spurt. He's eating more than my body is making and we're having to supplement him with formula, which I'm not happy about, but it cannot be helped. He is getting so big! He still has really bad thrush in his mouth and I'm thinking that may be why he gets so frustrated nursing after awhile, because of him having to suck harder and that irritating his mouth. Dr Hodges' nurse told me to just stop his Nystatin and see if his immune system will fight it off and she'll check him when we go for his 2 month check up next Monday. He's eating between every 2-3 hours. He is already wearing a 3 month old size now. Being off with him is going too fast! Also, the more I look at him and think he looks like me, the more I think he's gonna have blue eyes. I so hoped for brown, but I guess I'll have to wait till our little girl comes one day for that!

Faithfully His,
Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment