Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chris McClarney - Your Love Never Fails

Lyrics:
Nothing can seperate,
Even if I ran away,
Your love never fails
I know I still make mistakes
But, You have new mercy for me every day,
Your love never fails.
Chorus:
You stay the same through the ages,
Your love never changes,
There may be pain in the night,
but joy comes in the morning.
And when the oceans rage,
I dont have to be afraid,
Because I know that
You love me.
Your love never fails
The wind is strong and the water's deep
But I'm not alone here in the open seas
Cause Your love never fails.
The chasm was far too wide,
I never thought I'd reach the other side.
But Your love never fails.
Thank You Jesus, Thank You Jesus, Oh!
Bridge:
You make all things work together for my good!
I love this song, so please check it out on YouTube. It reminds me so much of trials I've been through in my life. His LOVE NEVER FAILS and it's so true. All things, everything from my parents' divorce before I was 2 to losing Layah, everything works TOGETHER for my good.
Faithfully His,
Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment